Gujarat Sidhee Cement Limited (GSCL) was originally set up as a joint venture between the Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation and The Mehta Group. GSCL's plant is located at Sidheegram in Sutrapada Taluka, District Junagadh, Gujarat State, India.
GSCL’s plant uses the latest Dry Process Pre-calcination technology comparable to international standards. The state-of-the art plant makes use of machinery which is sourced from reputed international companies. The plant, operating at over 100% capacity, is also one of India's cost effective cement producers.
Because of its proximity to the Porbandar and Pipavav ports, it has competitive access to the large export markets in the Africa, Middle East countries, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh by the economical sea route.
GSCL has got national and international recognition:
• India’s first 53 grade Cement.
• Thrice winner of National Productivity.
• India’s highest exporter of cement clinker earlier.
• Gujarat’s first cement company to get ISO 9002 (RWTUV, Germany).
• IMS certified company i.e. qualified under OHSMS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 certification for
Environmental Management Systems (RWTUV, Germany)
• Got ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Gujarat Sidhee Cement Limited (GSCL) markets cement under the brand name "Sidhee". GSCL product range includes Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) 53 Grade and 43 Grade, Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) and clinker.
An ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004 and ISO : 18000:2007 certified company